"2 Text Compare" - is a Plagiarism Detection software to quickly compare two Documents and quickly find all shared parts. "2 Text Compare" is a powerful plagiarism checker! It uses advanced TF-IDF text comparer that is able to detect obfuscated plagiarism!
On of he most difficult tasks in file comparison is - document comparison. There exists lots of different software out there, but only "2 Text Compare" is able to detect deliberately "masked" plagiarism. Due to it's specially crafted TF-IDF ranged window analysis (you can find more information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tf%E2%80%93idf) it represent the text in the form of word based graph, thus eliminating word order dependency and making effective plagiarism detection!
"2 Text Compare" checks source files in DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF, PPT, and TXT.
Using is easy - just load any two documents and click Compare "button" it will automatically effectively compares them in several seconds!
» version 15 - posted on 2010-02-16
New algorithms for even better Plagiarism detection.
» version 16 - posted on 2010-12-10
1. New version of TF-IDF Comparator.
2. Tau-Comparator for word-by-word text comparison upgraded to a new version.
3. Heuristic algorithms for Obfuscated Plagiarism Check added.
4. Minor design improvements.
5. New web site launched: http://compare-files.org
EULA - End User License Agreement
Plagiarism Detector Software License Agreement
(End User License Agreement or EULA)
Software License Agreement for Plagiarism Detector (any product version)
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and SkyLine, Inc. which governs your use of the product.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. PROMPTLY REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
By installing the product you agree to all the terms and conditions noted in this document.
If you agree to what you read below, welcome to our software! If you have any questions about any part of this Software License Agreement, please send us e-mail about it to:
By using this version of Plagiarism Detector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement. Please mind - that you and us have an agreement in place, you are not allowed access to Plagiarism Detector.
This Software License Agreement is for Plagiarism Detector, any product version. SkyLine, Inc. reserves the right to license, on the basis of a modified or entirely new license agreement, future versions of Plagiarism Detector.
Copyright (c) by SkyLine, Inc. 2000-2009 http://www.plagiarism-detector.com All rights reserved.
Restrictions of use:
1. Plagiarism Detector is a shareware. You may use this version of the product on a single processor, single server environment for 30 days trial period, 10 usage times only. You may use the demo version no more than 30 days. You may use this demo not more than 10 times. After the trial period expires, or you exceed the number of uses You MUST either register the Product or promptly delete it from you computer.
2. You acquire no right to distribute the product and no right to copy the product unless agreed with SkyLine, Inc. in a written form.
3. User of this product version has to register with SkyLine, Inc. in order to have an access to support and further services offered by SkyLine, Inc.
4. You agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the product.
5. You acknowledge that you obtain no ownership rights in the product under the terms of this Agreement. All rights in the product including but not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, patents, and copyrights are, shall be and will remain the property of SkyLine, Inc. or any third party from whom SkyLine, Inc. has licensed software or technology. All copies of the product delivered to you or made by you remain the property of SkyLine, Inc.
6. You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the product or documentation.
7. Return policy is governed by a separate document you can find here: [Return Policy].
8. In case you need additional trial period contact our support service at the mentioned email.
9. SkyLine, Inc. bears no responsibility for this software either correct, or illegal usage. All responsibility for its use or misuse is your sole responsibility.
10. Support Service is provided for both registered and unregistered users. The amount of technical assistance may be different - its level and degree is defined by SkyLine, Inc. only.
11. SkyLine, Inc. reserves the right to change this License Agreement without any prior notice. SkyLine, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this License Agreement without any prior notice and refund in any form.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY SkyLine, Inc. "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SkyLine, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.